Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mashed Potatoes



What's Thanksgiving without mashed potatoes? I think Tinleigh could eat mashed potatoes every day if I let her. I don't taste the difference between dairy and dairy-free. Very simple and easy to make the dairy-free.

Clean, peel and cut up 5 large potatoes

Place in boiling water for 30min or until soft

Drain and rinse potatoes

Place back into pan

Add between 1/2 and 3/4 Cup of Organic Chicken Broth

Melt 2TBSP of dairy-free butter (I used Earth's Best Soy Free)

Mix potatoes, chicken broth and butter until smooth.

*Note You may add more or less ingredient. I usually do not measure and just add what is need to our preferences. Also the meatballs pictured above with be in an upcoming recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm your newest follower. I think it's the weirdest thing that my babies will not touch white potatoes! I love them and they are for sure missing out!

    http://www.megherald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete