Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Tinleigh Update

Yesterday we spent the day in Indy. Tinleigh had an appointment with her GI at Riley's Children Hospital. The appointment went ok. The good news is they don't want to run an tests on her. But she is dropping off  the charts. She has fallen to the 3rd percentile. We are in the process of introducing some new foods to her, but as you know it takes time.

Last week we tried steamed broccoli and cauliflower. So far we are doing very well with this. I have taken away peas and green beans from her diet and she is finally starting to have more solid stools. (Sorry for the TMI) Hopefully we can get her gaining weight. Mashed potatoes seem to be another favorite right now with her. Now that I know she is gonna be on Neocate for at least 8 more months I think I can start stocking up on it again.

Please check back, I will be posting recipes in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment